Sunday, July 6, 2008

Food Excitement - 7/08






So, the 3 of us were laughing @ the impressive attire of a little boy out in California (go figure, those in CA being outlandish) and it occured to our Team (Downs 4.3) that some folks might care to view a few recent images.



For those who care to know, Lauren has been in the process of preparing her phone, which contains Delta-5 Clearance material, for being converted to the joys of the Palm "Centro" - the black version of course, because once you go black, you never go back ... or so they tell me. Thus, our laptop was chug, chuggin' along w/ her efforts to add images to our external database. So here's our 15.15oz, 28.25" lady's update.



First, the foods .....





















Don't you worry peoples, I'm a messy-bessy, & w/ all the friends of mine that were born w/in the last 8 months I'm sure I'm not the only 1!!
"Big C Dogg" is to thank for the sinus infection looking mucus on my face, since she thought I was able to feed myself on the 4th of July (@ a very mature 7 months).

No comments: